A Unicorn because I am bright, colorful, fabulous, I love rainbows and am unique, rare and often found in nature.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RACE THAT YOU’VE RUN?
Mermaid Series San Francisco 10 Miler event was amazing because I ran across the Golden Gate Bridge with thousands of other badass ladies!!!!
WHAT IS YOUR MOST RIDICULOUS/DISGUSTING/SURPRISING RUNNING STORY?
I once ate Chinese food the night before a 10k with a gal pal of mine. We quickly learned that Princess Chicken was not an appropriate choice the night before a race. And there were NO portapotties on the couese!! What kind of a cruel race director does that?!?
IF YOU COULD NAME A PAIR OF GOODRS WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Holy Banana Boats, Batman!
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 TIPS FOR RUNNING?
1. Run the mile you are in. Just worry about where you are and don’t stress over the others.
2. If you’re running a marathon, remember why you are doing it. This comes in especially handy when you hit mile 20 and are struggling.
3. Run however you like to run and don’t stress about what others think. I like to listen to rap music and take selfies with cows near farms. My husband likes to run early in the morning, listening to Iron Maiden. We both enjoy what works for us. Find what works for you.
4. Eat well. Put premium fuel in your body for best running performance!
5. If you’re compelled to run a marathon, do it. It is a life changing experience.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CURSE WORD?
FUCK! But since I can’t swear at work, I’m a big fan of GOOD GRIEF
IF YOU WERE TO DIE AND COME BACK AS A PERSON OR A THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Uhhhhh probably a can of whipped cream. I love whipped cream.
IF YOU COULD RACE ANY PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE?
Uhhh well I’m not very fast so if we are racing and I wanna win, I’ll go with Jabba the Hutt.
WHAT ARE YOUR THREE FAVORITE FINISH LINE SONGS?
Can’t Stop the Feeling (Justin timberlake) Turn Down For What (Lil Jon) You Make My Dreams Come True (Hall and Oates)
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
Old and after living a long life of running and trips to Disneyland and bingeing on whipped cream!
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY ANIMAL SHRUNKEN DOWN TO THE SIZE OF A HOUSE CAT…WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Would it be tame???? I would go with a cow!!!!!! Moooooooo