WHAT IS YOUR MOST RIDICULOUS/DISGUSTING/SURPRISING RUNNING STORY?
Breaking my foot TWICE in one year. Total nightmare, but I’m BACK! Seriously who does that?
IF YOU COULD NAME A PAIR OF GOODRS WHAT WOULD IT BE?
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 TIPS FOR RUNNING?
(1) Get Your Head in the Game
(2) Find the best shoes for your body type
(3) Get your diet in check, training is half the battle, so the food you eat day to day affects how you perform day to day. Its not all about the race, the journey is the most important part of reaching your goals
(4) Break the mileage up in less daunting chunks. Whats your go to run? 5 Miles? Think about your 20-miler as 4 loops of 5 Miles, much easier to swallow.
(5) Learn your body, I run without music because I like to know whats working, how I’m breathing, and where my cadence is. Paying attention to how your body is working can help you identify small changes that make a big difference.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CURSE WORD?
The F Word Fo Sho
IF YOU WERE TO DIE AND COME BACK AS A PERSON OR A THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
This is so hard. Honestly, I love life and if I had the opportunity to come back after death, I would want to come back as myself as a little kid. I would appreciate all the things I took for granted, maybe make some better choices, and cherish every second of being a kid again!
IF YOU COULD RACE ANY PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE?
Steve Prefontaine and Emma Coburn, they would both blast by me, but it would be fun to watch them race!
WHAT ARE YOUR THREE FAVORITE FINISH LINE SONGS?
Eye of the Tiger, Rise (Katy Perry), Fight Song
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
I wouldn’t like to die!
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY ANIMAL SHRUNKEN DOWN TO THE SIZE OF A HOUSE CAT…WHAT WOULD IT BE?